Monday, March 17, 2008

Anna meets the Frisco Kriegs


We were super excited that Dylan, Tiff, Gage and Evelyn were able to make a trip to Tulsa last weekend. It had been a while since we had all been together and Avery was REALLY anxious to play with her cousins and we were anxious to show off Anna Cate! One of these days we are going to make it to Dallas to visit them so they don't have to come here every time but that hasn't happened in QUITE a while! It was a whirlwind weekend but we sure had fun! The kids played and we even had a "grown-up" lunch while Grandma Becky and PaPa took the kids to lunch and the park. I am always reminded when we are together how blessed I am to have married into such an incredible family.
Anna says Hello to her Aunt Tiff

Uncle Dylan and Aunt Tiffany meeting their new niece The kids LOVING their new toy from PaPa and Grandma BeckyThey really have some fun together! Poor Gage...its just always going to be him and the girls!The oldest Krieg cousin takes the first turn holding the newest addition to the family
Avery had a birthday party on Sunday for Devon White. It was at Pump It Up so she bounced some MORE! She climbed up the huge slide and went down- by herself- no less than 25 times. She was WORN out when we headed back to Grandma's but she had a GREAT time.

Avery trying to make her way through the obstacle course See mom, I CAN do it
And alas, the slide at the end- the best part

Dinner time with Aunt Tiff

Evie Rose takes a turn holding her baby cousin

On Monday morning before the weekend of Kriegs was complete Grandma had a St. Patricks Day Easter Egg hunt upstairs for the kids. They loved it...and this year I think Avery was more interested in what was IN the eggs than she was in hunting them.




After lunch the girls and I headed to Arkansas for Spring Break. We were so excited because my aunt, cousin and my cousins little girls met us there. It was a lot of FUN and it was a LOT of girls. I did a horrible job of taking pics though- I got one and not even of everyone...sad. BUT we did do lots of fun things for the kids and I LOVED being with them. I love going to my parents house- for some reason it is just the most relaxing place for me- although this time with 4 little girls under the age of 4- it wasn't as relaxing :-)
Georgia and Avery in their crowns- enjoying a Happy Meal at "Icky Donalds"


0 comments: