Sunday, May 11, 2008

And a Happy Mother's Day to you

A couple of things...first, for those of you who didn't already know this- I think I have the world's greatest mom. She is just a superstar-an incredible mom, grandma, and friend. Also, I have a fabulous mother in law! She takes great care of me and the girls and I am SO thankful to live close to her and to have such a great relationship with her. So, Happy Mothers Day to 2 amazing moms- and 2 women who have set a GREAT example for being a Christian mom! I am just blessed...what can I say? In addition to having such great moms- I have a wonderful husband! He turned mothers day into a weekend and truly made it special. I had the afternoon "off" on Saturday to run errands all alone! I only cooked once all weekend and it was by my choice!! He got up with Anna all weekend.He spoils me and I love him DEARLY. He also takes hints well and on my couch Sunday morning was a fun and very well put together, I might add, picnic basket blanket and goodies! Thanks Brett and sweet girls for my gift- I hope we all use it often. And last but not least- I have the most precious daughters EVER. I fall in love every time I look in their beautiful blue eyes. I decided to thank Avery for letting me be her mom with a pedicure. Anna was a bit young this year but Avery sure enjoyed it!





6 comments:

Brooke said...

Brett is so sweet! I'm so glad you guys had a wonderful mother's day weekend. We miss seeing you.

Meredith said...

Gosh! Your girls are both growing up! Sounds like you had a fabulous Mother's Weekend! Kudos to Brett Krieg! :)

Emily said...

What a great weekend you must have had!! Avery and Anna are precious!!
As for our little one, we definitely still have hard, fussy days & daytime naps are still a struggle. I'm right there with ya!!
Here's to a good night sleep :)

Anonymous said...

Go boy, Brett!!! LOVE all the pics and the girls are gorgeous!!!!!

Unknown said...

Ashley,
Your girls are beautiful! Sounds like you are doing well and had an especially nice Mother's Day weekend.
Mandi

S, J, B, & S said...

So sweet ... happy belated Mother's Day!