Friday, October 24, 2008

A day at Kaleidoscope

So, in case you didn't know- we love it here. I mean Tulsa doesn't have everything- we miss the Mavs, the "Ranch", and of course our wonderful friends. But, we love it here! The latest addition of things to do in Tulsa is a cute little children's museum. It was a perfect play spot for Avery- my ultimate pretender! It was a great day- and we were one of 3 groups so we felt like we had the place to ourselves! One side of the museum had a "mini-city"...there was a cafe, post office, grocery store, hospital, and a beauty shop. The other side had a 2 story house complete with a fireplace, babies and cleaning supplies, a stage with dress up clothes and a working microphone, and then a huge climbing area. Anyway- the part you care about, the pics...

Avery and Mitch getting things ready at the cafe
Avery learned to shop from the best...Role Reversal. Ahh, if only they really could do the shoppingDr. Mitch reporting for dutyAvery getting beautiful from the little stylists, Devon and EllaAnna & Miss Jill taking a quick breakAvery & Mitch trying to become green thumbsSo this is what I was going for...And this is what I got :-)My superstar takes center stageShe loves dress up but more than that, she loves an audience!Ahh..the much deserved after lunch Frosty!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Oh my gosh, I just had the best laugh due to your "what I was going for" and the "what I got" pics. That's great!

Thanks so much for the advice to have some 1:1 time with Reid...that's what I've been doing and it's so special.

Leslie said...

i love that you love it there. you seem really happy which makes me happy.