Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Festivities Continue!

This has been such a good week! We have had some Halloween FUN! Avery is obviously my daughter because she loves her overalls and she has been asking all month to wear them. Much to my mother's pleasure, I have retired my overalls- at least until they become slightly fashionable- but I will let my kids wear theirs! Avery was so excited to be a "twin" with Anna! On Tuesday night, Brett & Avery carved a castle pumpkin. I was SO very sad that I wasn't feeling well because I do love to carve pumpkins-but Brett did a great job and I think Avery enjoyed the daddy time. I carved my pumpkin last night after the girls were in bed!

Last night- Avery, Daddy and both pumpkinsI know its hard to tell- but this is our castle and our Cinderella pumpkin
On Wednesday night we went out for pizza and then to the Oklahoma Aquarium for HallowMarine with the dunhams. It was so cute- it was all pirate themed. They had a huge blow up pirate ship slide and a pirate bounce house and then pirates all around handing out candy by the fish exhibits. I think all 4 kids really enjoyed it!

Avery got lots of love from Macie Drue at dinner!Avery & Maddox waiting in line for the slide!Krieg and Dunham kids posing-briefly-for a pic!Anna couldn't take the fun anymore...Last night Brett's office had a Halloween open house which included face painting, games, and trick or treating. he just moved offices not long ago and we hadn't seen it yet so it was fun to walk around and see where he is all day!

Anna was mostly interested in pulling up- on the pumpkin or whatever else she could find
Avery played the "monster walk" game about 50 times until she had selected EVERY prize that she wanted
Avery on the way home- in the dark, but sunglasses required

5 comments:

kinsey said...

i'm very impressed with your pumpkins! so cool. have a great halloween. your girls are precious in their costumes.

Kelsey Bakalar said...

The girls look darling and those pumpkins are amazing! I'm going to have to get Brett to teach me! :) Happy Halloween from the Bakalars!!

Kelli said...

Happy Halloween, Krieg Family!! So many fun activities!

Jen said...

Looks like lots of fun! The costumes are so cute.

Anonymous said...

so so cute!!!!