Monday, October 13, 2008

Pumpkin Town

We took our 3rd annual trip to the pumpkin patch with Grandma and PaPa this weekend! The girls both had fun- although Avery probably enjoyed a bit more than Anna! Avery went down the huge blow up slide at least 10 times, played in every playhouse that was out there, drove a tractor, rode a pony, climbed a 'hay mountain", made a friend, attempted to avoid posing for a picture, and pretty much ignored the pumpkins! Anna spent most of her time in the pink car, although she really wanted to be down on the dirty ground eating grass. Have I told you all how BUSY my little ones are?!?! My camera was quickly running out of batteries so I didn't get very many good pics but I have a feeling we'll go back before Halloween so I'm hoping for better luck next time....

Anna- ready to go! Grandma and Anna looking at Anna's first pumpkin!
Avery at the top of the hay mountain!

Anna was a bit confused about all of the pumpkins surrounding her!I am not sure why she made this face but I thought it was pretty cute!

PaPa helping Avery drive her tractor on the gravel roadAvery riding her pony! She wouldn't do it last year..my little girl is growing up!

7 comments:

Jill White said...

I love the pic of Anna in the push car. She's sooo pretty!

Jaime said...

too cute...we did the same thing today. I had to chase Reid the whole time to take pics. Too cute when you are the size of a whale!

Kelli said...

These are GREAT pictures! Such pretty girls you have!

Dunhams said...

What a fun day! And your girls look precious in their Halloween outfits!

Michelle Hausz said...

so cute! They are both getting so big! We miss you guys!

Shae said...

Your girls are so cute! Avery is SUCH a mini-you! Anna is a doll- not sure who she looks like- kind of a good mix of both of you. It was fun finding you on here! I am new to the blog world-way behind the times I know! Did you know Katie Andrews is pregnant?

Anonymous said...

Hey Ashley

I've joined the blog world! Hope you're doing well