Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Dancing with my Star

Avery is hilarious- she is so full of personality that truthfully it is sometimes overwhelming. Lately she has decided that Dancing with the Stars (or as she calls it, "the dance show") is her favorite show on television. I thought she claimed to like it so much because

1. I love it
2. Watching means she gets to stay up late
3. It is an excuse to play dress up
BUT I finally know the truth- my child loves to dance!!! Okay, let's be clear this is not an inherited talent and her coordination is lacking but the point is- she loves it and she loves to perform. She REALLY likes it when daddy will dance with her but when he won't a baby doll will work just fine!!! She CRACKS me UP...she watches while she dances and tries to duplicate the moves.



8 comments:

Dunhams said...

Too cute! Brett has some SWEET moves!!

Emily said...

So fun Ashley!! I love that Avery is dancing along w/ the TV show. My sis and I used to do that too!! Pretty soon Anna will be dancing right next to her. Watch out Julianna Hough!

Mandy said...

So precious. I love it. I don't think you could pay Bo to do that. Super Dad Brett!

TEAMMA said...

sooo cute!!!

Leslie said...

LOVE IT! I know first hand she got that from her dad. Loved our pathetic train HE started at Mandy's wedding. I still crack up thinking about that.
Avery is a doll!

Kelsey Bakalar said...

This is hysterical! You best get that little darling in dance lessons! :) I say this with all affection...her DADDY must be one heck of a dancer! Love you, Ash!

Kelli said...

That is TOO cute! Love it!

Anonymous said...

How cute is she!!!!!! I love it.