Saturday, April 4, 2009

Girls Night!

Who doesn't love a good girls night, right? Oh how I've come to appreciate them! And sometimes I don't even realize I need one- until I get there...that was last night! We had such a fun night- just me, Whitney and Emily. We met at Em's, who of course had everything just PERFECT. We headed to a yummy dinner on the patio at The Bistro- good food, good friends, good wine...ahh, the life. Then back to Emily's for a Twilight viewing! I was the only one who hadn't seen it and OH how I loved it- of course, I'm a book person so to me no movie does a book justice but this one came close! It was great to be with the girls- talk about silly girly things, our kids, our lives... I am so happy that I have found such fun friends. Now I'm just ready for our next night out!
Whitney and I got a good laugh as we walked up to the front door to find this
I know you can't read it but I had to put the picture in...Emily made perfectly fitting wine charms. Mine read- Twilight Addict, Hers read, 'I'd rather be reading Twilight" and Whitney's was, "Edwards prefers brunettes" Too funny.

The decorations And the perfect spot for a good flick....the fire was lit, the candles were lit- there were yummy snacks (served in wine glasses, of course)....
Girls- if you haven't had a night out lately- PLAN ONE....it'll do good for you soul :-)

0 comments: