Friday, February 19, 2010

My lil' cupcake is TWO!!

In the middle of my days I think 5:00 may never arrive and on Tuesday mornings I'm pretty sure I won't make it until Friday.  BUT...when I look back now, I can NOT believe that my baby girl is TWO years old today.  Anna Cate challenges me EVERY day and I love her for that.  She is NOTHING like Avery and I love her for that.  She is daddy's little girl and I love her for that.    And when she says Meh (her word for kiss) and Hug to her mommy and squeezes me tight, UGH I love her for that.  Today we celebrate my crazy-hyper, ear infected, stomach aching, food throwing, monkey climbing, wild woman for EVERY day and every minute of her first 2 years!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNIE!

Pics of the party to follow later this weekend.....








Anna:


AND....because I couldn't resist, LOOK how much Avery has changed in these 2 years!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday precious girl!!! Abby will lay down in the tub tonight just for YOU!

Dunhams said...

Happy birthday, Anna! I can't believe she's 2 already! Hope it's been a great day!!

Jill White said...

Happy Birthday Anna! Let the wonderful terrible twos begin! heehee...