Saturday, May 15, 2010

Friends and Fiestas



So sadly the main reason I haven't blogged lately- I have taken all of 15 pictures TOTAL in the last 6 weeks and 14 of them were on the same day.  I am sad about that because I feel like the girls are changing right before my eyes so I am determined to do better- starting NOW!  Here's what I DO have...

Avery has been asking to have Connor over since school started and we finally did- they were sweet together,although Avery was sick and I didn't know it until it was too late....

Avery had her end of the year party at school on Friday-it was a beach themed party and despite the 60 degrees and flooding going on outside, the beach party inside was FUN! Anna got to go to her first event at Avery's school and she thought she was BIG time:-)..... One more week of school, and then I guess I have to officially call Avery a kindergartener!
The girls at home before the party- thanks for the dresses, Gigi!

The party begins. Anna was ready.
I was SO proud of Avery- she let Anna help her with the craft and playing Bingo AND she asked her to sit by her for story and songs, she was a SUPERSTAR Big sis!




And WHAT's a good beach party without Beachball, sunshine and flower DONUTS?


Happy SUMMER everyone!


2 comments:

Meredith said...

Ashley, I CANNOT believe how big your girls are!!!! Avery is (almost) a kindergartener?!?! No way!!! Hope the Krieg family is doing well!!!!

Kelsey Bakalar said...

Ashley, oh my gosh! I totally think Avery is looking like Brett right now (after looking like you for so long)! And Miss Anna looks like your mother. They are both darling!