Sunday, May 23, 2010

Gymnastics Observation Day & Avery's LAST day of Pre-K


We had such a fun week last week despite Avery being a little under the weather- again! On Wednesday, the girls had Observation Day at gymnastics.  On a normal gym day, parents are not allowed in the gym- we can watch the kids on "tv" but its hard to get the full effect!  So once in a while they have a day where we can come in, take pics, etc.....and I brought Larry and Becky with me so Larry could get good pictures...he's got a MUCH better eye for such things:-)!



My silly girls dancing before class
Avery's Floor "routine"
  And Balance Beam "routine- she was SO nervous to have everyone watching her!:
And what was always my favorite...but not so much Avery's favorite, the bars

Anna had a hard time paying attention to Ms. Dawn with all of the parents watching her

The kids all got medals...Anna didn't want OFF of the podium and Avery couldn't get off fast enough!





On Friday Avery had her last day of Pre-K and it was field day or "fun day." It was bittersweet, we had SUCH a great year and we are also SO ready for a fun summer....AND I officially have to admit my angel is a kindergartener.....ahhhhh

Avery's group- Avery, Austin and Mason
Another day, another snow cone
Mrs. Snow's AM Pre-K class. It was a GREAT year! (Notice my child on the far left, covering her ears...the fire truck came to spray the kids and Avery spent the ENTIRE time worrying that they might turn on the sirens)
This is Connor...a little boy I hear about- a LOT

Avery and the "helper" teacher, Mrs. Hill
 Avery and her beloved Mrs. Snow

And while Avery and I had fun day at Wolf Creek, Annie had fun day with PaPa and Grandma Beck at the park!

Ok so i'm a little biased but OMGoodness, she is cute
 

3 comments:

Kelsey Bakalar said...

These are the cutest pics! And who are you?! What is this...the third post in three weeks?! :) Thanks for the sweet gift for Linds and the babies! If you haven't gotten a thank you yet, it's because they are finally acting like real babies and NOT sleeping!

Miss Nikki's News said...

Hey Ashley-
I stumbled across your blog again and I LOVE it. You have such a precious family. I absolutly love your Baylor Bear cookies!! Sic Em! I was in Houston for the game and it was so exciting. I am going to add your blog to mine if that's ok. I don't post nearly as often but love to read everyones and keep up! Hope all is well, Nikki

Anonymous said...

Her tight little leo fits so perfect 🥰 her plump little bum 😍