Thursday, January 10, 2008

Our growing family.

I have been such a stalker on everyone's blog this week, just hoping for new posts yet I haven't I posted much new other than Christmas! So I decided I'd try to post something today, even if I don't have much to say. I guess I have some news to report:


First, I feel gigantic. Everyone keeps telling me that I'm looking small to be due in only 7 weeks but can I be honest and let you know its because it is all going to my FACE and other not so desirable areas.
Avery was back at school and we were back in Bible study this week. Both of those things are good for BOTH of us. It was REALLY cute yesterday when she BEGGED to go to Bible study when her super tired mom wanted to stay at home. We went and I was so thankful that she made me go, we both really enjoyed it.

Brett bought a car today, and he is super excited!

I went to the Dr. today and everything is still looking good! (I know its hard to tell by this picture, but its the best I could do!) In fact, she said that she would probably induce me around February 19th, if "conditions are favorable" for that to happen. That is pretty darn soon, my friends- and I can't WAIT to meet my new baby girl! I go in 2 weeks for another visit and then every week after that until her arrival.

On that note, PLEASE be praying for a good delivery and a healthy baby girl. As this approaches, memories of my last delivery experience and of my precious baby girl being taken to the NICU are haunting me and causing MUCH anxiety at our house! I appreciate your prayers more than you know.

6 comments:

Kelli said...

It was good to hear what's happening at the Krieg house! I will definitely be praying for you as your delivery date nears...7 weeks or sooner--that's crazy!! :) Can't wait to meet her.

EAJan678 said...

Would you mind catching up those who weren't intune to you life when you were pregnant and delivered Avery? I have no idea what happened. We will continue to pray - I have a friend (Amber Castleberry - check the link to her blog on mine) who is due within days of you so it's fun to hear both of y'all's experiences. Good to see you on my blog as well. Oh, and what car did Bret get?

S, J, B, & S said...

Thanks for the update! I can't believe Baby Girl #2 is coming SO SOON! I can't wait to see pictures of her! Do you have a name yet? Keep the posts coming ... I'm always checking! :)

kinsey said...

i was going to ask if you had a name too! -kinsey

Leslie said...

So exciting friend. I can't wait to get the call (have you set that up) when she is here. Maybe she'll come on your bday!
I will be praying for her safe delivery into this world. I wouldn't wish the NICU on anyone!!
Get some rest this weekend.

Meredith said...

I'm glad to see the update! I love seeing what's going on in the Kreig household! I'll be praying for a perfect birthday for little girl #2!