Monday, February 18, 2008

A Big Sister kind of week

Well I tried hard over the last week to keep Avery busy and to find things to do to help her BURN some of the massive amounts of energy that she has...and we definitely stayed pretty busy. It was a really fun week and we were able to spend a lot of time together! On Monday we went to the mall to play for a little while and I was determinted how to use my new camera.

On Wednesday we went to BounceU with Maddox- and they were the ONLY 2 kids in the place which was GREAT for me and Jenny because the girl who worked there helped them and we didn't have to :-) I was still trying to figure out settings on my camera but I was able to get a couple more at least!

Maddox checked out the car..but only for a minute because these two kids needed to PLAY!


Avery and Maddox playing with the basketballs on the trampoline- it pays to be the only 2 thereAll the playing made Avery THIRSTY. She needed LOTS of drinks!Over the weekend, Brett & I had big plans on the things were going to take Avery to do...and of course those didn't work out BUT we made do! We went out for breakfast and had yummy pancakes and then another fun trip to play at the mall on a rainy Saturday! And to finish things off for the weekend, we spent Sunday evening at Incredible Pizza...the pizza may not have been all that incredible but the Kriegs had fun playing anyway!

Mom and Avery about to enjoy a yummy Village Inn breakfastAvery playing HARD at the mall...sorry about the random dude in the background

Mom and Avery getting ready for Incredible Pizza!

Of course, first ride was the carousel!Who said daddies don't play??

Well my friends- its pretty official, I am going in tomorrow morning to be induced! I have had a FEW contractions this evening so I guess that there is a CHANCE that I'll be going in on my own before 7:00 but if not then Brett & I will be heading to St. Francis bright and early in the morning. I, as always, covet your prayers for both a good delivery experience AND most importantly a HEALTHY HAPPY baby girl! Hopefully tomorrow night we will have great news to share with everyone!

5 comments:

S, J, B, & S said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! SO exciting! I can't wait to hear about sweet baby girl Krieg! Please post info and pics as soon as you can ... or have Brett do it! :) Many prayers for you tomorrow!!!

Julie said...

Best wishes! We'll be thinking about you and can't wait to see pictures of that sweet baby girl!!!

Emily said...

I have been thinking about you guys & will be praying that your delivery goes smoothly. Early congratulations on sweet baby girl #2!!!

Leslie said...

OMG!! I am so excited for you. I can't wait to hear the wonderful news. Hope and pray for a much better experience and that Avery is well taken care of.
Love you friend!!

S, J, B, & S said...

Ok, I am dying to see pics of sweet Anna!!! Congratulations!!!