Wednesday, April 23, 2008

All about Anna

Well I have been looking at the pictures I have taken recently and realized that poor Anna isn't getting much devoted camera time that. I am sure she's fine with that but I thought I had been get busy because I'll sure be sad if I miss a single moment when I'm looking back. It is all just going by so fast. Anna Cate turned 9 weeks old yesterday and I can't even believe it; she had her 2 month check up last week and she was 24 inches long (97%) and 11 lbs and 10 oz (77%).

She is such a sweet snuggle bug which is so different than her big sis! She LOVES to be held and she loves her paci- but she can't hold it in very long on her own which requires someone to constantly hold it in for her! She is changing constanly and becoming more alert and interactive. She is starting to smile and not to brag but she smiles a LOT when she hears her mommy's voice- it is unbelivably rewarding to see those little gums! Anna is just mesmerized by Avery- she will just watch her and looks for her when she hears Avery's voice. It is SO sweet and makes me SO happy! She LOVES her little "bug gym"...she just swats at them and talks to them- its too cute. And she is already loving her bumbo chair! She can't sit in it for very long but I swear the happiest smiles I get are when she is sitting in that little chair!
And, we are making some progress on our nighttime sleep in fact last night she slept from 10-5:30! We'll see if it will last. She is on formula only now and we are still trying to find the right one. Poor baby just has had some tummy issues but we are sorting through that and I think she'll be much happier when we get it all figure out! I am completely smitten with my precious baby girl- I just forgot how much fun a new baby can be...especially after a FULL night's sleep!
Anna loves the mobile in her bassinet- she just stares at it and it occupies her for quite a while. Oh and I forgot to mention that it doesn't work!!
While getting Avery dressed one morning, I set Anna up in her crib to check things out. She was wide awake and just hanging out when I walked out and when I walked back in, I found her like this....not so comfortable but sure cute!My tiny one wasn't feeling so great yesterday- a super stuffy nose and red eyes...but she was a happy sweet little girl anyway!

4 comments:

Dunhams said...

She's so sweet, Ashley! And I can't believe how much bigger she looks even just from a couple weeks ago. Thanks for putting up all the great pics!

Dunhams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dunhams said...

Sorry about the deleted comment...my first one randomly posted twice. My computer is acting up as usual :)

S, J, B, & S said...

Oh my gosh, she is SO ADORABLE! I love this post!! Such a cutie pie ... I hope I get to hold that baby girl soon!