Tuesday, August 19, 2008

1/2 a year. Not possible.

But its true. Anna Cate turned 6 months old today. She is a DELIGHT. I love her more than I can say. She is happy the majority of the time and by happy I mean SMILEY & SWEET! She weighed 19 lbs 13 oz and was 28.8 inches long today- 97% for both. Believe it or not, she has actually SLOWED down in her growth- crazy, isn't it? I always hate taking the girls to the Dr. on their "birthday" because I know they have to get shots but Anna was a champ. She took a great nap today and she's playing with Grandma right now. Brett & I are soon to head out for a quick dinner to celebrate his test! Happy 6 months little Anna your mommy (and daddy) love you!

5 comments:

Dunhams said...

Wow! I can't believe Anna's already 6 months! And I can't believe those stats!!! She's such a cutie, what a fun age :)

Kelli said...

Happy 6 months, Anna! Can't wait to meet you in a couple weeks. :)

Emily K. said...

So cute, and such a great thing that she is so happy! Just noticing your anniversary ticker, I can't believe y'all have been married going on 7 years!! I can't believe we've been out of college for so long!!

kinsey said...

she is too cute!

Stacy said...

Ashley! Your kids are so cute. David just turned 6 months last week and weighed 19 lbs too! :)