Monday, August 25, 2008

Dallas or BUST :-)!

What a week and what a fabulous trip to Texas. The girls are precious- they were SO good in the car both ways and with a few very minor exceptions they were PERFECT the whole week. I REALLY enjoyed the time with ALL of my friends that I was able to see and I even enjoyed the alone time I had with the girls in the car and the few minutes I was actually able to talk to Brett on our way home on Sunday. Thanks to Tiffany for being such a gracious hostess AND for keeping Avery on Saturday and thanks to Mandy for letting us just overtake your house all weekend! Girls- I am SO glad we had such fun on Saturday, seriously- this may have been our best draft weekend ever ;-)! (Speaking of which, who has started planning the girls trip?) I am just so thankful to have so many amazing friends who also happen to be amazing moms. I enjoyed catching up on girl talk while getting to see all of these sweet babies who are just growing up TOO fast! We are getting SUPER excited for Mandy's wedding and we were thrilled that we were able to meet sweet Kate. Thanks to all and hope we can do it again soon!

Avery, armed with donut holes, ready to head to Texas!
Avery & Tripp watching the Jungle Book in the super cool media room at Tripp's new house!

Anna playing with Jersey. I actually missed Hayley when I saw him!
Jen and Anna meeting for the first time!Avery & Tripp tired after their hard playing!Evelyn was SO happy to hold Anna!Gage was a SUPER big help and he LOVED playing with Anna Cate.Fun in the tubAvery and Mia SUPER excited about playing together at the GalleriaLuke playing with Anna- preparing for his new role as a big brother. I think he's going to be GREAT!

Anna and her new friend Karlie enjoying their draft weekend

Sweet kids playing together- Wyatt was loved by the ladies!

Karlie decided that she LOVED Mandy. She did some snuggling, dancing AND a bit of "rough" housing that I know Mandy enjoyed :-)Sunday morning spent in polka dotsWe met the Kriegs for lunch and although the kids were just pretending- I think if they had held these poses for long, they would've REALLY been asleep!Silly thumb sucking girls!

5 comments:

Mandy said...

I am so glad that you guys were here to keep us company! We LOVED every minute of it....well, almost every minute! It was GREAT!!!! Come back again and start planning the girl's trip....will ya????

Leslie said...

It was SO fun seeing you. I only wish I could have spent Saturday night with you girls. Even though we were all left behind with our kids, I think the draft should continue ONLY if we have our girls trip!
You and your kids are all so wonderful.

Brooke said...

We had so much fun with everyone. It was good to catch up. I just wish we had more time. Can you believe that Wyatt stayed awake the entire ride home on Saturday night??!

Michelle Hausz said...

I'm so sad I missed you guys! I'm so glad you had a great trip!

Jen said...

I am sad I missed seeing you!!! But we were on our wonderful trip to Hawaii. I hear you have a "kid free" trip coming up?? Woo hoo!!