Sunday, September 7, 2008

A Busy baby

Anna Cate has just had a busy week. First, she has yet another ear infection, not fun but she still somehow managed to learn to wave Hi and Bye-Bye. I have no idea how she picked up on this but it is super cute- she waves with much enthusiasm and uses her entire arm. A picture just can't do that justice!!! Today she started the ""army" crawl...she has been working on it for a few days now but she now has movement! I really can't believe that we are already to this point- for one thing she's not even 7 months old and for another it's all just going TOO FAST! My video isn't great and I am WAY too tired to mess with trying to flip it around but it shows her trying to move and that was my goal! Life is about to change at our house :-)! Good night all...

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Go go go Anna Cate! It is so great and so sad how fast they grown and change. We loved seeing Anna and Avery again last weekend. Thanks for hosting all of us 2 nights in a row!

Emily K. said...

The army crawl is so cute! I know, I had no idea how fast it would go. She's precious!