Monday, January 19, 2009

My Happily Ever After

Once upon a time in a land that now seems quite far away (a land called Baylor, which trust me is a land of its own) lived a young girl from Kansas. This young lady had kissed many a frog (yes..laugh it up, I said many)and then in the fall of 1998 the young girl met her prince charming. He was funny, cute, smart and just dorky enough...and the young girl fell, - hard. Exactly 7 years ago, at 2:00 in the afternoon the prince and the young girl were married. Since that day there have been many more ups than downs and I, the young girl from Kansas, feel blessed beyond words. I have no idea what God has in store for us in the years ahead, but I know no matter what I get to face it with the true love of my life- my prince charming- and that together with our God and our girls- we will continue to live our happily ever after.
Brett and the very serious boys during pre-wedding photos

And of course me and my super fun girls pre-weddingMr. and Mrs. Brett Krieg
First dance- through the eyes of my dad and brother...

9 comments:

Julie said...

Congratulations!!

Brooke said...

Happy Anniversary sweet friends! I still remember how excited you were when you got engaged! So sad to miss you this weekend, but have so much fun!

Meredith said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I can't believe it's been 7 years because I can still remember when you got engaged too!!!

S, J, B, & S said...

It was a beautiful wedding!!! Cannot believe it was 7 years ago! Wow! Ya'll are such a cute couple and I love your little story. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

Jen said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Mandy said...

So glad we were there to help you celebrate...THAT long ago! : )

Can't wait to see you this weekend. I miss you!! Happy Anniversary!!!

Jill White said...

Wow! You were a beautiful bride.
Happy Anniversary!

Dunhams said...

Happy anniversary! Such beautiful pics! I especially love how young all the boys look in that group shot :)

johnginnyalexander said...

Was that really 7 years ago!!! Wow- what fun we had!! Love you!!!