Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My BABY goes to school!

My sweet and crazy little Anna started mother's day out today at Cedar Ridge. My mom called me this morning to see if I was sad and I can honestly say I WAS NOT! Anna has had zero separation anxiety and LOVES to be busy and around people so I was so sure that she be happy at school..plus I need the 2 hours I get to myself (yes, that's 2 hours PER WEEK) so it was a win-win. When we got to school it was kind of weird to recognize about ONE person after having Avery there for 2 years but other than that- it was great. Anna walked right in and started trying to comfort the kids in her class who were sad. She thinks she's the teacher...wonder where she would get that? She was still sound asleep when I got there to pick her up and even after waking her from a sound sleep, she had a sweet smile on her face. AND when I asked her if she liked school she said, Yes....and most of the time no matter what I ask her she says, "NO." YEAH for Mom's day OUT!!!





2 comments:

Dunhams said...

That's so great! Glad she did so well! She looks like such an adorable big girl in these pics :)

Stressed Momma said...

How cute is she! I distinctly remember someone.. (ahem.. YOU) playing "school" in our basement. Guess who ALWAYS had to be the teacher :-)