Sunday, August 30, 2009

Trip to Texas

We made our annual trip to Texas for the Fantasy Football draft a couple of weekends ago. The location of the draft changes from year to year but the plans remain fairly consistent- the boys get together to do their thing and the girls get together to take care of all of the kids. Ha Ha...the joke is really on the boys because we have found ways to make it FUN for US too. Avery, Anna and I ALL had a GREAT time in Dallas. Avery stayed with her Aunt Tiffany and Uncle Dylan all weekend to have some FUN COUSIN time with Gage and Evelyn. Anna and I went to spend the weekend at Mandy's with Abby, Leslie and Ian.... ahh, it was great fun. I didn't get any fabulous pictures to capture all of the fun but I'll share what I did get. On Saturday Mandy, as always, graciously opened her home to anyone who wanted to come over...and we had quite a crowd. I loved seeing EVERYONE! And on Saturday night the babysitter came and the girls went OUT on the town...for a little while at least.

0 comments: