Sunday, November 8, 2009

Buddy Bear


In Pre-K it is a VERY exciting day when your name is pulled from the hat on Friday and Buddy Bear gets to come home with you for the whole weekend!  I am actually quite relieved that the weekend friend is just a stuffed animal because I remember when I was in Kindergarten, I had to bring home the class hamster and I dreaded that day then and I would dread it even more now.    Anyway- Buddy Bear came home with Avery on Friday and she could not have been more thrilled..I just finished the photo journal from the weekend..here's a sneak peak :)

Avery had plans with a friend on Buddy's first afternoon at our house so he took a nap with Anna while she was gone

On Friday afternoon, Avery & Buddy headed to ballet with Miss Jenny

Saturday, Buddy Bear made a trip to the zoo with Avery, Anna, me and my parents

Buddy Bear was excited to meet his BEAR friends...SIC 'Em, right?

On the train with Bob and Gigi                                  

On the Carousel with Avery and her classmate, Isley

Buddy sitting with Avery after her pedicure with mom and Gigi

At Church with Griffin, another friend from school

After church lunch


Playtime at La Fortune

Avery and buddy Bear tucked in for their last night at the Krieg household



1 comments:

Jill White said...

Hee hee! Lots of pics of "Buddy Bear." I'm laughing my pants off right now! (And, oh man, they better not send Ella home w/a hamster... EVER!)