Saturday, December 12, 2009

Santa Claus came to visit!

I know, 2 posts in 2 days- who am I, right?  Jenny just took some pics I couldn't resist posting!  Our neighborhood HOA brings Santa in every year and he will come to your door, stay for a few minutes and talk to the kids while you take your own pics.  This is the first year we have participated and it was the best $20 I've spent on Santa visits!  There were no lines, the screaming was minimal, the kids were genuinely excited (other than Anna who was quite concerned), and Jenny takes MUCH better pics than the old ladies at the mall- whom I believe I paid over $40 last year for a so so picture.  Anyway- yeah for a FUN neighborhood activity and YEAH for Santa pics :-)

Someone's here...who is it?  (Notice my kids keep their distance!)

Avery and Santa review her extensive list



Maddox helps Santa with his list


Mimi, always the serious one, listens to Santa


2 of my favorite kids EVER- Santa says they are on the NICE list

Anna cautiously hugs Santa

Anna was NOT happy about sitting on Santa's lap :-(

She was okay- as long as dad stayed CLOSE by.  UGH, I love my family

The kid photo- Brett's a kid, at heart

Bye-Bye Bumps for Santa.  Annie wasn't too sad to see him go!

0 comments: