Friday, June 11, 2010

Avery is FIVE! Yes, REALLY!



It has happened again- Avery is another year older and this one was HUGE to me. My baby girl is FIVE!  We celebrated her ALL day on Saturday- we started with her birthday party at Tulsa World of Gymnastics. IT was MUCH fun! We then headed straight to her last soccer game of the season, followed by the end of the year soccer party.  Then home for a quick rest (for Avery!) and then Saturday evening- Larry & becky and my parents came over for dinner and to watch Avery open presents.  CRAZINESS but FUN!


 Avery & Connor at the party
 Avery partying hard...and Allie stretching?
 Avery LOVED jumping in the pit- I think that is WHY she wanted a gymnastics party
Maddox on the monkey bars
David helping Anna master the unevens
The grandparents- in their khaki's,looking on
MONKEY donuts!
All the kiddos taking a snack break
Avery gettin ready to blow outher candles!
Silly Annie
BFF
Avery gets her new bike!
Opening presents at home
Avery's helper
Opening a new Tag book from Aunt Mandy
Parker and Lucy in their new swim attire from Maddox and Macie Drue
Barbie Bday cake!
Happy 5th to my precious little girl!



3 comments:

Kelsey Bakalar said...

No was this sweet little girl is five years old! What a fun birthDAY!

Mandy said...

So precious! She is so big. I just can't believe it!!! Happy Birthday sweet girl.

Anonymous said...

I can't even believe you posted that picture of my backside...how dare you!