Thursday, June 24, 2010

Beach Babes






We took our first family vacation-with Brett's parents, brother and his family- to the BEAUTIFUL beaches of South Carolina. We were gone from Sunday-Sunday and I was a stressed out, over packing frantic mess prior to our departure and that was all for naught because it was a FABULOUS vacation. Our flights were on time- my kids were amazingly well behaved- the weather was sunny- the accomodations were beautiful-and the company was PERFECT!   I'm ready to go back :-)   Here are a few of my favorite pictures...


 

 
 

 
 
 

 

 

 

2 comments:

Kelsey Bakalar said...

What an AWESOME vacation! I'm so envious. Your family--the whole family--looks darling!

Brynn said...

What a super cute family! Seriously, you guys always take the best photos. Love them. Miss you.