Thursday, September 13, 2007

It's A...

Mover! How do you like that? After what seems like years, but in actuality has only been a few weeks we discovered today that this baby can't be still- we couldn't get a good view- there was just a little too much kicking going on. However, Dr. Summers is predicitng based on what she did see...that the Kriegs will be adding another baby girl to the family! Brett has always predicted he would have all girls!! The Dr. was quick to say that she wouldn't start buying dresses or painting pink though so I guess that leaves some room for Brett to be wrong.
I was so afraid that if I heard the word "girl" today that I would be disappointed but I can honestly say that it was no less exciting this time then just a couple of years ago when we discovered we'd have our first. The word “healthy” somehow overshadows the rest. I go in sometime in the next month for a level 1 ultrasound so they can do some diagnostics...this is routine, nothing scary (we hope!) and Dr. Summers told me that she'll be very interested to see what they find concering gender and that she'll check again on October 11th but for now, I'm placing by bets on the pink.
Here are a couple of pics of what I believe to be...my girls :-)

4 comments:

Meredith said...

Yay!! But, I have to say, I'm not surprised. I can really see you guys having all girls! Congrats!

mtckincaid said...

congrats...brett will have to teach the new baby how to be a little more lazy ha. all girls is all good

Darla said...

Congratulations!! That is fabulous news!! I am sooo excited for you! Keep the great news coming!!!!

S, J, B, & S said...

I am so-o-o-o-o excited for you guys! I really thought it was a little boy, and I guess there's still a chance, but a sister for Avery will be so perfect. :) Congratulations!! I can't wait to see that sweet baby!