Friday, March 28, 2008

Play time

We had a gorgeous week in Tulsa..until today of course. it is the weekend after all. After school yesterday I took Anna to the park for the first time with Avery and Maddox. She was pretty excited- she slept the whole time we were there :-) The big kids played HARD and had lots of fun and I think we even got a little bit of sun.
Racing down the slide

A very serious Maddox

Round and round they go...I got dizzy just watching

I think they are flirting already, I swear
Seriously- they were both so annoyed when I asked them to stop for 2 seconds for a picture
We have had some fun inside too! Today we went to bounce U with Avery's friend from school, Sam. The girls were both WORN out but they played hard anyway. When we got home we ha a present on the porch from the Oakley's and Avery was ALL too excited to open it and START coloring! Even Anna found something to play with- she just reached right up for that little monkey! okay..that's all for now- I have to get busy, I actually have TWO sleeping kids!

3 comments:

S, J, B, & S said...

Oh I think Anna looks like her big sister! So precious!! After chasing Blake around today I am wondering how people with more than one child SURVIVE?! You make it look so EASY!

Dunhams said...

Maddox and Avery sure make a cute couple :)

Meredith said...

I was thinking the same thing today too that Summer was!!! You do make it look easy!! I love seeing updates on the Krieg family and pics of your girls!!