Monday, August 17, 2009

Ballerina Girl

Avery started dance a couple of weeks ago and she is really enjoying it. I am NOT experienced in this arena and feel a bit out of my element...SO it helps us both that at least 1 day a week Miss Jenny is her teacher! I was able to get some help and get someone to sneak in her class and take some pics of her last week (thanks Kyle!) Isn't she a pretty little ballerina? Jenny told me she's doing well in class- let's be honest, if that's true it has nothing to do with inherited talent.

4 comments:

Kelsey Bakalar said...

Ash, these are absolutely precious pictures! I'm so envious...can't wait to send Lola to dance!!

Dunhams said...

She looks SO cute! And Jenny did say that she is doing amazing and working so hard :) What a precious little ballerina!

Leslie said...

that is the cutest thing ever! i always wanted to take ballet but my mom wouldn't ever let me - i think b/c it was out of her element. way to go ashley!! can't wait to spend time with you this weekend!!

Kami said...

Ashley --

Can you email me your new address? (This is Brandon Bedford's wife. I still have a TX address for you guys.) I am having a party for Brandon in Oct (surprise, shhh) and would love for your family to be there. Kids welcome! My email is kamibedford@yahoo.com. I also am looking for updated address for a few others your husband might have. But I'll get with you when you email me, so it is not posted out there! Hope you are doing well!
Kami